Dr. Andrew Mayberry
Dr. Andrew Mayberry joined San Pedro Family Care in 2000.
Dr. Andy Mayberry was born in Benson and raised in nearby Saint David, Arizona. After high school, he served a two year mission in Norway for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is fluent in Norwegian and maintains an interest in Norwegian culture and history.
After returning from Norway, Dr. Mayberry moved to Mesa, Arizona where he met and married his wife, Sheila. After he graduated from ASU, Dr. Mayberry and his wife (and 2 children) moved to Tucson for him to attend medical school at the University of Arizona.
After medical school, the Mayberrys (now with 3 children) moved to Provo, Utah to complete a 3 year Family Medicine training program. Once that was complete, Dr. Mayberry and his wife (and 5 children) decided to move "back home" (for Dr. Mayberry--Sheila is from Idaho), to the San Pedro Valley so he could give back to the community that gave him so much.
Dr. Mayberry likes to have fun in everything he does, from his job, to his hobbies of training oxen and driving horses, to watching and helping his children in all of their activities.
• Board Certified Family Medicine
• Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine
• 2000: Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, Provo, Utah
• 1997: MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine
• 1993: BA in Interdisciplinary Studies, with a focus in English Linguistics, Arizona State University.